Frequently Asked Questions

What is an Enrolled Agent?

An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally licensed tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers for audits, collections and appeals before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service.

What documents do I need for preparing my return?

Personal information needed:

Valid ID or Drivers License
Social Security Card (for each family member)

Income and Tax Information: (Bring all that apply)

All W-2’s Social Security
Interest Distribution (1099-INT) Unemployment Compensation
Dividends (1099-DIV) Rental Income and expenses
Sale of Stocks (1099-B) Gambling or Lottery winnings
Pension Income (1099-R) Last years State Income Tax Refund
Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC) Sale of your residence
Self-Employment Income and expenses
Estimated Taxes Paid

Expense Information: (Bring all that apply)